Philosophical Distraction from Coelho (Book of the Month - May 2013)

I know I am not a good writer. I am not composing any good writing here. The core of the blog is just for blabbing and sharing my random thoughts and uhmm simply that it is my hobby. Yes, I love to write my thoughts in a diary (implied from what my blog header shows you now). I wrote diary since elementary school. I keep it neatly at home and I just can't help but laugh when I read it. I mean, I just want to write things that popped out of my mind, my feeling, my thought when I faced a certain condition, then in the future it can be reminisced. Not all thoughts can be remembered by our brain. Sometimes it's full with so many thoughts so the old thoughts will be diminished as the time goes by. But when you write, it will be forever be enacted in your paper of life. So it's pretty much like a selfish blog, I know. Though later on actually I also want to make a commercial blog that can be monetized and make money for me :p

These days I feel a little bit religious and philosophical at the same time. It all started when I read Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist. No wonder it's being called a legendary novel. It has SO MANY beautiful words that formulated in a sentence and somehow made my head often nodded unconditionally.

I know maybe some of you have heard about this: "When you want something, all the universe conspires to help you achieve it" I know. Apparently that famous quotation is taken from the novel The Alchemist that written by Brazilian author, Paulo Coelho. The sentence was quoted from the old king's advice to a boy that want to seek treasure in Egypt. It's a fiction yet so real to the life event. When you read the whole novel you will know what's exactly the point of that quote comprehensively. Well, I know philosophy is not my cup of tea, but I feel interested on the power of words.

Another sentence: "Intuition is really a sudden immersion of the soul into the universal current of life, where the histories of all people are connected, and we are able to know everything, because it's all written there"

"But that disaster taught me to understand the word of Allah: people need not fear the unknown if they are capable of achieving what they need and want"

"The language without words . . . the universal language" this is called the omen, or signs. We should really be able to read that universal language. And what's the tool of understanding the language? Coelho said 'the bravery'. Be brave, take risk. Nothing can substitute experience. Whatever you do, it would interfere other atoms in  the universe...

Book of the Month (May 2013)

"We are afraid of losing what we have, whether it's our life or our possessions and property. But this fear evaporates when we understand that over life stories and the history of the world were written by the same hand"

"When you want something with all your heart, that's when you are closest to the Soul of the World. It's always a positive force"

Or simply ordinary sentence said by the characters inside of the novel like: "Every blessing ignored becomes a curse." or "Sometimes, there's just no way to hold back the river"

Lastly,
"Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure. You've got to find the treasure, so that everything you have learned along the way can make sense"

The thing is, that we should not be tired of chasing our dreams. Also, I believe that luck is not something that has to be waited. It is something that must be chased for.


Knock every doors, then let God open one door..


Now I am doing it passionately. This sounds like a confuse people's thought, but I am happy I have been a fool and thirsty until then, when I meet the waterfall I will still feel thirsty.... So never stop!


NSA

Comments

Nadia Atmaji said…
@Izzah: You're welcome.. Glad you like it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Best Delegate in TEIMUN 2014: Have Faith, It Will Lead You Anywhere You Want

Suka Duka Wartawan Tempel AHY-Sylvi

Jadikan SMA Taruna Nusantara Hebat Kembali