What are you up to these days baby? <3

I'm good literally good for the day, and not too good at this evening. An accidentally event came up: breakfast and drove by to the apartement by someone. Eventhough it wasn't just the two of us, it's kinda unpredictable. After that, had a pleasant lunch with mom dad and sister (it's a rare chance to be complete, since my sister majoring economic on UGM). But then some tweets mentioned me and I'm so distracted. Now I'm sucked up on internet, I'm actually have to make a movie for Makrab FHUI 2010, but I'm so procrastinator. What can I say? I should change this fckin habit.

Just ask! ANYTHING on my Formspring :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Delegate in TEIMUN 2014: Have Faith, It Will Lead You Anywhere You Want

Suka Duka Wartawan Tempel AHY-Sylvi

Jadikan SMA Taruna Nusantara Hebat Kembali