Pandatara 2009

As I told you, there are so many activities in my highschool, SMA TARUNA NUSANTARA. I'm so proud to be one of it. So, this is my last Pandatara in my school. What is Pandatara?
It stands for Pameran Seni dan Budaya SMA Taruna Nusantara.
This event held once every two year. Luckily I have it double. Yeay.
The first day, we wore the traditional costum.

The first day;
Meee! :)

Hanny-me.me-Pinkame-monic-The white hanoman (he's my junior)
me-chacha-hannyzaki-hanny-monic-meme-yohanes-hanny

Sumatra Barat Stand

Indonesia Timur Stand

my dear boss, yanuar

my brother, wayan.

The second day;
monic, vierna, edel, me!

The last day;
tria-nawa-tami-melly-me
me-Semar (my junior), sister Sinden (my ex-senior)

Yeah, boarding school is cool thing. Who said you can't show your fashion taste? Who said you can't have fun? Who said you can't develop your creativity?

cheers,
nadsy.

Comments

Dara Azizah said…
kakak, folback aku ya, mampir sekalian di blog aku hehe thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Best Delegate in TEIMUN 2014: Have Faith, It Will Lead You Anywhere You Want

Suka Duka Wartawan Tempel AHY-Sylvi

Jadikan SMA Taruna Nusantara Hebat Kembali