Jogja

Hey, it's been 3 months from me not updating you my bloggie. Forgive me ;p
Actually I'm not in my mood of blogging. I will tell you later about my exciting holiday at Jogja.
OH WHY YOU'RE NOT AT JAKARTA??
Oh hell, calm down. I join a intensive study program at Neutron Yogyakarta.
The class start from 07.00AM till 08.00PM. For God sake it's so tiring. But it's fun, because there are also some of my friends, around 48persons joined this program.
Fortunately there was a break time. Twice only.
And after the program done, usually we took a second dinner anywhere. Yesterday we spent it at Chakotik, "lesehan" place. Hmmm... Really really fun! There was a tragedy, instead.

Okeeee guys, papaay.
Cheers,
Nadski.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Delegate in TEIMUN 2014: Have Faith, It Will Lead You Anywhere You Want

Suka Duka Wartawan Tempel AHY-Sylvi

Jadikan SMA Taruna Nusantara Hebat Kembali