I Love Kiddooo

When I was at my childhood friend's house for breaking fasting, I felt really happy to know that....
There were some kids. sounds so simple. but I love chiiilddd, they're plain, they're naive, they're cuuuuteeee <3
There were three kids, one boy and two girls. But the girls were really shy to take a photo with. And the opposite, the boy were really have a good friend with the camera ;D
His name is Zaki, but I called him Jakiiiiii"
He's so cute right? I told Esy (the owner of the house) to bring him to the production house, he's really good on posing here and there ;p





xoxo,
Nadskonchita.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Delegate in TEIMUN 2014: Have Faith, It Will Lead You Anywhere You Want

Suka Duka Wartawan Tempel AHY-Sylvi

Jadikan SMA Taruna Nusantara Hebat Kembali