Song of the dorm

Heeey my blog readers. Sorry for the too late post...
Let me share a lyric


How Do I Live

How do I, get through the night without you
If I have to live without you,
What kind of love would that be,
Oh and I.. I need you in my life need you to hold..
You're my world my heart my soul..
If you ever live

Baby you would take away everything good in my life
And tell me now,
How do I live without you..
I want to know
How do I live, without you
If you ever know.. how do I ever, ever survive..

How do I, how do I oh how do I live..


Well I don't know why, my dormitory mates like to sing this song recently.
It is my song when I join the TN Idol event. Maybe it's because of me, that's why I called as the trend maker. Hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Delegate in TEIMUN 2014: Have Faith, It Will Lead You Anywhere You Want

Suka Duka Wartawan Tempel AHY-Sylvi

Jadikan SMA Taruna Nusantara Hebat Kembali