Little Hide and Seek

So yooo guys what's up? I've been busy with my college event, yea Makrab FHUI 2010. Nirmala, Ben and me went to the place to do a crosscheck survey. I'm having some photos here. The place is Bandung, Lembang precisely. Enjoy!

Aaanyway, the tunic I'm using is my own design, and then end up with my tailor. What do you think?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is the people behind the scene,
Benjamin Sebastian Harahap, he drove us here, to the place.
Photobucket

And this is Nirmala, the photographer.
Photobucket


xoxo,
Nadski.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Delegate in TEIMUN 2014: Have Faith, It Will Lead You Anywhere You Want

Suka Duka Wartawan Tempel AHY-Sylvi

Jadikan SMA Taruna Nusantara Hebat Kembali