Soundtrack of the month

I try to smile when I see other girls with you
Acting like everything is ok
But ohh
You don’t know how it feels to be so in love
With someone who doesn’t even know
My secret love
Secret Love - Jojo

Do you know how to touch a girl?
If you want me so much
First I have to know
Are you thoughtful and kind?
Do you care what's on my mind?
Or am I just for show?
You'll go far in this world
If you know how to touch a girl

Do You Know How to Touch A Girl - Jojo

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you
I miss you - Miley Cyrus

and this is a song from...
Seputih cinta ini
Ingin ku lukiskan di dasar hatiku
Kesetiaan janjiku
Untuk pertahankan kasihku padamu
...
Dirimu di hatiku
Tak lekang oleh waktu
Meski kau bukan milikku
Intan permata yang tak pudar
Tetap bersinar
Mengusik kesepian jiwaku
Tak Lekang Oleh Waktu - Kerispatih

what's yours?

Comments

Nadia Atmaji said…
mine is all of taylor swift's song nanti di jkt gue kasih dengerin yaaa

Popular posts from this blog

Best Delegate in TEIMUN 2014: Have Faith, It Will Lead You Anywhere You Want

Suka Duka Wartawan Tempel AHY-Sylvi

Jadikan SMA Taruna Nusantara Hebat Kembali