Jogja, June 13th 2009

Now I'm with mum dad and sist. They were sleep already. I'm going to wake up at 08.00 am tomorrow morning. Usually I wake up at 04.30 am in the morning, so I can wash up my dirty clothes and it will dry on the afternoon. But now, the dirty clothes were thrown on the laundry stall. Hehe :)
So tomorrow, I'm going to accompany my sister, haunting the kost for her. Hope it would be fun! Oh yeah, the new update! My new preparation TOEFL score showed a progress.. more less above five hundred, hope it would be better later.. (just lyk vierna said)
And now, I decided to play with web-cammy, inside the hotel room:





Bye friends, adios.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Delegate in TEIMUN 2014: Have Faith, It Will Lead You Anywhere You Want

Suka Duka Wartawan Tempel AHY-Sylvi

Jadikan SMA Taruna Nusantara Hebat Kembali