Jeng kelin

This morning I remembered that my friend (Andreas) ever told me about Jeng Kellin. For once I heard that name, I felt confused.

Andreas: "Eh gue bisa acting kayak Jeng Kellin loh!"
Me : "What? How you spell it? Jengkolin? Jengkol what?"
Andreas : "Bukan Jengkolin, Jeng-Kelliin!!"
Me : first thought --> "Makanan apaan tuh?"
Well, I approve that I'm not gaul enough.

Then, I search on google browser, I type it: "J-e-n-g-k-e-l-i-n"
Tadaaa....
Oh, how cute! It looks like japanese doll, (look on her love-shaped lips)
And then, I looked for the 'real human' behind Jengkelin, how surprised to found that

Tadaaa.... it's her, Nycta Gina


Yeah, felt surprise.
So different, right? Salute to you Nyc!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Delegate in TEIMUN 2014: Have Faith, It Will Lead You Anywhere You Want

Suka Duka Wartawan Tempel AHY-Sylvi

Jadikan SMA Taruna Nusantara Hebat Kembali